Avocado-Chicken Pita Roll
● ½ clove of garlic (minced)
● ½ cup of plain Greek yogurt
● 1tsp of extra virgin olive oil
● ½ lb of rotisserie chicken
● 1 tsp of cilantro (chopped)
● 2 avocados (diced)
● 8 cherry tomatoes (halved)
● Juice from half a lemon
● Whole wheat/grain pita pocket Instructions
1. Add minced garlic to yogurt and set aside.
2. In skillet, drizzle olive oil to brown the chicken for 3-4 minutes.
3. Sprinkle half the cilantro on chicken.
4. In a bowl, combine diced avocado, halved tomatoes, lemon juice, and remaining cilantro.
5. Mix chicken and avocado and put in the pita.
6. Drizzle Greek yogurt mixture in the whole wheat/grain pita